Engaging your customers through the brand journey with Dominic Byrne
The relationship between an organisation and its customers has evolved. With an organisation’s newfound abilities to really understand customers, personalise marketing communications and engage in a two-way dialogue with individuals, customers can now expect a real, unique relationship with brands.
There is an opportunity for brands to engage and build this relationship, resulting in more customers, repeat purchases and brand ambassadors, if done correctly. As companies are delving into the world of content marketing, programmatic buying and conversing across touchpoints, it is essential for marketing teams to maximise this great opportunity for the future.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Digital Storytelling is a two-day conference full of practical case studies from across industries, with brands sharing insight into their strategy and practice for reaching and engaging customers. Sessions and interactive discussions will explore topics such as:
- Gaining and utilising accurate, useful customer insights
- Successfully using content marketing and brand journalism for greater engagement
- Using personalisation and programmatic buying to ensure relevancy of communication and ROI
- Creating a seamless brand journey through complementary customer touch points
- Building an army of brand ambassadors through customer loyalty programs
13TH – 14TH OCTOBER 2014 / MELBOURNE