If you are in the online industry in some capacity, then you are aware of the ‘5th Annual Online Retailer Conference & eCommerce Expo’, being held at the Sydney convention and exhibition centre this week.
It’s an exciting aggregation of innovative content, inspiring speakers, strategic networking opportunities and top-tier solution providers. If you have intention to grow your enterprise and remain competitive in such a dog-eat-dog corporate world, then I recommend you get along. It’s a great opportunity for strategic insights and tactical ideas that you can digest and factor in to your plans for success.
Join Daniel Wright and myself (Dominic Byrne) for our presentation on, “If your customers love you they give you more money.”
It’s based on an original presentation we have done in the past, Good websites are built and finished. Great websites constantly grow and evolve. This more contemporary version will inform you on some key points:
1. A fragmented technological environment can be built into a beautiful mosaic with strong brand integration
2. Clearly define your goals but understand that your goal is not to sell something, it’s to solve your customer’s problem
3. Get outside help when and where you need it but invest time to get to know your partners
4. Mobile. Everyday. Everywhere.
5. Take advantage of the inherent characteristics of digital touchpoints and unify the overall customer experience
6. There is simply no better way to improve your communication or content than to embrace the power of the visual
7. Good retail is about the customer, good technology is about the user and that’s good news because they’re the same person.
8. Customer service has always been and will always be the most important ingredient for success
See you there,